Canadian Civil Liberties Association (CCLA)
CCLA has spoken out about religious freedom on many occasions and has gone on record for the abolition of public funding for Ontario’s Roman Catholic separate school system. The last four links below are all about Ontario.
- CCLA supported Newfoundland’s move to end religious discrimination in its school system.
- CCLA has made its position known in several freedom of religion and religious discrimination issues.
- Letter to the then Education Minister before the 2007 election
- A 25-page brief which accompanied the above letter to Minister Wynne
- News article about the above letter and brief
- Text of presentation to the NDP Task Force on Education Funding